The Fleischner Potash Insurance Practice Group represents primary and excess U.S. and Global Insurers, including Lloyd’s Syndicates, as well as Reinsurers and Risk Retention Groups across the United States for a broad range of types of policies, including:
- Commercial General Liability
- Construction Related
- Professional Liability
- Errors & Omissions- Directors & Officers
- Homeowners and Commercial Property
- Jeweler’s Block
- Marine/Inland Marine
- Crime & Fidelity
- Health and Accident-
- Financial Institution
- Commercial Auto and Trucking
The Attorneys in the group are well versed and highly experienced in insurance law and provide the following types of insightful, measured and innovative insurance related legal services:
- Analyzing Coverage And Preparing Coverage Opinions with Coverage Position Letters
- Litigating Coverage Issues, Including Bad Faith
- Conducting Examinations Under Oath,
- Drafting Policy Wording And Insurance Industry Agreements
- Insurance Department Regulatory Work
- Arson, Fraud and SIU Investigations
- Assisting In Agent And Broker Contract Issues
- Considering And Probing Misrepresentation And Fraud
- Aiding In The Development And Handling Of New Insurance Products And Program Business
- Conducting File Reviews For Due Diligence Examinations.
We are known for our realistic and honest evaluations, assessed with an eye towards the bigger picture, including the exposure and economics of the claim at issue, the relationship of the insurers to the agents, brokers and insureds, and the avoidance of inappropriate precedence. We are always mindful of any potential third party recovery and are well known for our astute assessments of additional insured and indemnification pass through opportunities, as well as subrogation recovery.
We place enormous emphasis on creating enduring partnerships with our clients, who know they can call on us in any emergency or with any questions at any time of day or night. Our clients value the assistance we provide to them in creating marketable, realistic and comprehensive insurance policies and realistic, comprehensive and understandable coverage opinions. We educate our clients’ underwriters and claims staff on the coverage issues to look-out for, the up to date approach of the Courts on the relevant coverage issues, and how to economically and timely approach and handle claims and coverage issues to avoid losing any rights and coverage defenses.
When a claim occurs in a certain State, Insurers often make the mistake of hiring local coverage counsel, without realizing that the laws applicable to the coverage issues or the best place to file coverage litigation may be another State. It is for this reason that we offer our insurance practice legal services for all 50 U.S. States. We provide these extended legal services through our own attorneys, whose bar admissions include New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Florida and California, through our expansive online historical archive of each state’s laws and through our well established relationships with local counsel.
For more information about the Fleischner Potash Insurance Practice Group or to assign a matter to our firm, please contact: